Thank you for considering LSAS for your donation. We greatly appreciate it! Your gift helps to support the services provided to individuals and families impacted by sexual violence, family violence, and all forms of abuse. Take a look at the options below to see how you can make a difference.
Our Wish List
- Imaginary Play (Dress up clothes, tiaras, shoes, play kitchen items, etc.)
- Toys for All Genders (Lego, Barbies, L.O.L Dolls, toy cars, Hatchimels, Fingerlings, Paw Patrols, action figures, PlayDoh, etc.)
- Art Supplies (coloring books – crayons, markers, paint, brushes, pencil crayons, canvases, etc.)
- Tech Toys (Coding kits, Tamagotchi’s, connected toys, robots, etc.)
- Games (Board games, playing cards, puzzles, etc.)
- Individual snack foods, juice boxes
- Teddy Bears
- Recreation/Leisure Passes
- Taxi Vouchers
- Comfortable Clothing
- Toiletry Care Packages
- Quiet fidgets
- Small Electronics & Accessories (Ear buds, headphones, speakers, cell phone cases, etc.)
- Hair Appliances (Straightener, curling iron, hair dryer)
- Make-Up and Accessories (Make up brushes, nail polish, cosmetics, etc.)
- Gift Cards (coffee, pizza, iTunes, Indigo)
Other Ways To Help
- Tour our agency!
We welcome you to schedule a tour of our agency and learn more about the programs and services offered. While you can read about everything here, it is a completely different experience to walk through our facility, seeing the comfort, care, and compassion put into each detail and space. LSAS feels like home and provides a safe and healing environment.
- Meet the staff!
- Educate on sexual violence!
- Share your time!
How does your gift provide support?
Every dollar counts. Funds go towards program supplies, providing education and building awareness, renovations as we grow and expand our services!
The support of our community allows us to continue advocating for children and youth who have experienced abuse. Together we can create a future where every child has a voice and child abuse is not tolerated.
At LSAS, we provide children, youth, families, and adults a safe and comfortable environment. A $50 gift can allow us to provide a backpack filled with comforts of home for a child or a tote of healthy coping strategies for an adult.
A visit to Lilly’s Toy Room is a small step towards restoring hope and security. A $100 gift card can ensure this fun room in our agency is stocked for visits from children whose bravery is worth celebrating.
A donation in any amount will be valued and appreciated. Your donation will be directed to where it is currently needed most, with each dollar used towards creating a safe place where where everyone can heal.